Aloe Vera gel
This gift pack contains That Dragonfly Stuff and essential oils.
- 2 Jars “That Dragonfly Stuff”
- 1oz “That Dragonfly Stuff” massage oil
- 1 “That Dragonfly Stuff” travel tin
- 1oz peppermint oil
- 1 oz lavender oil
Is known to help diminish wrinkles by moisturizing the skin, promoting cell renewal, and increasing circulation. Shea butter also helps protect the skin from harmful UV rays.
This gift pack contains a variety of oils.
- 1 oz That Dragonfly Stuff massage oil
- 1 oz Arnica oil
- 1 oz Peppermint oil
- 1oz lavender oil
1. Consider the active ingredient in coffee: caffeine. Caffeine is a stimulant to your brain when you drink it, but it is also beneficial to your skin when applied topically. Wrinkles and other signs of age come from skin that is worn out and has become loose, while caffeine tightens your skin, making it much firmer and younger looking. You will therefore look and feel significantly younger by using coffee butter products. 2. Coffee contains many beneficial vitamins and nutrients. Whether you are using coffee butter in products to care for your hair, your skin or for your body in general, you will find that these nutrients are great for your skin, your hair, your nails, and even your mood. Coffee is a natural mood lifter, and using this ingredient in your body-care products will lift your mood in a natural way.
Coconut butter has excellent skin moisturizing properties and is suitable for all types of skin. It improves the skin condition of dry, flaky skin and makes it soft and glowing. It has antioxidant properties that prevents the degeneration of the skin. Thus it delays the process of skin aging and other problems associated with it, such as wrinkles and sagging skin. It can effectively treat a number of skin conditions such as eczema psoriasis, dermatitis, etc. Due to so many benefits of coconut butter on skin, it is widely used as ingredients in soaps, lotions, creams and various other skin care products. Coconut butter contains a high amount of essential proteins that promotes the growth of healthy hair. It acts as a hair conditioner and provides nourishment to dull, damaged hair. It protects the hair from harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation and helps maintain a shiny complexion. When it is massaged well into the scalp, it helps to control dandruff really well. It can be used to eliminate head lice and lice eggs too.
Nature has provided us with herbal remedies for relief of aches and pains without all the negative side effects of conventional anti-inflammatory medication. One of the ingredients in “That Dragonfly Stuff” is Arnica, it was chosen for it’s amazing healing abilities, I have listed some of that information below. Arnica Montana is one of the traditional herbs used for treating bruises, tissue damage RA, arthritis, sports injuries such as sprains, strains, and lumbago. Inflammation is a common symptom in all these conditions, often causing intense pain leading to further symptoms such as loss of sleep. Inflammation is the body’s natural response to injury causing an increase of blood flow to the tissues of the affected area. Massaging arnica on the affected area will help to improve circulation, relieve pain and reduce swelling. Arnica helps speed the healing process by moving waste-bound fluids out and moving cleansing fluids and platelets into the affected area. Arnica provides pain relief to sore muscles and reduces bruises as well as promotes the healing process with its antibacterial, antiseptic and antiviral properties. Bonus Great for skincare, Arnica makes the skin supple and smooth, with no oily or greasy residue. Arnica is also used in many cellulite reduction products because of it’s ability to remove trapped fluids/toxins and increase circulation leading to improved skin firmness and appearance.